COULTCLASSIC’S EDITOR PICKS
WEEKLY HOT LIST
- TURTLENECK/TURTLENECK DICKIE – I highly recommend investing in a long sleeve turtleneck, especially as we transition into the colder seasons. Their extra dose of warmth and softness places them at the top of our Fall priority shopping list! No matter how casual I look, a turtleneck instantly elevates my look and makes me feel/appear more sophisticated! Also, if you don’t want to fully commit to a long-sleeve turtleneck grab a turtleneck dickie, a subtle accessory, perfect for layering, that makes it appear as though you are wearing a full turtleneck when you are not!
- SHEER/FISHNET SOCKS – Accent socks, the one piece your flawless ensemble is missing! It’s crazy how a pair of socks can change the entire vibe of an outfit. A pop of color from a pastel pallet or fishnet socks has the power to transform a look and display your attention to detail! #itsallinthedetails
- ARTSY EARRINGS- I’m currently obsessed with artsy statement earrings! Their inexpensive and effortlessly bring the whole look together. It is the perfect blend of art and fashion. For such a small piece it leaves a significant impact on the entire look. If you plan on purchasing statement earrings, I would recommend wearing your hair pulled back or up in a bun to accentuate the whole look and the featured pieces.
- LEATHER FLATS- Leather flats are a minimal must have! They can complement any look, street or chic while providing a hint of edginess and contrast in material. In addition to being highly versatile they are also excellent insulators (perfect for the colder seasons), extremely durable and gradually increase in comfort with each step (how amazing?!).
- ANIMAL PRINT ACCESSORIES (all faux of course)- Give your look a little extra attention with an animal print accessory. Animal print has been a trend for decades but is shining this year via accessories! To spice things up, I would recommend investing in accessories such as zebra belts, snakeskin bracelets or a crocodile purse for a touch of fierceness and individuality, instead of traditional cheetah print clothing ( that is arguably cute but overly worn). #moreismore
- CORDUROY PIECES- Last year was velour this year is corduroy, and I love all of the throwbacks feels! The fabric is thick yet very light which makes it such a fantastic transitional piece for Fall, and unlike other materials that have a cheap feel to it, corduroy pants and jackets have excellent quality and a beautiful structure.
- ANKLE BOOTS (especially white ones)- An ankle boot with a sturdy platform for walking is a Fall time necessity. Their comfortability and ease of mobility from the additional support on the heels make ankle boots a game changer! Also, there is enough room for thick and fluffy socks (praise the lord!) and enough space to add an accent sock that would complement the shoe and the overall look.
ALL PICTURES ARE PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE WEBSITE OF THE FEATURED PRODUCT (H&M, FOREVER 21, COS STORES, AND MANGO USA.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VIEW THE FEATURED PIECES IN PERSON VISIT FOREVER21 AT LENOX MALL, COS STORES AT THE BUCKHEAD SHOPS AND H&M AT ATLANTIC STATION.